Monday, June 4, 2007

Where I've been so far

I guess I haven't travelled as much as many other people with travel blogs, but I consider myself new in the game. Being from the Caribbean, I've travelled mostly on this side of the globe visiting countries such as Grenada, Barbados, Antigua, Jamaica, USA and Canada. In the US, I've been to Miami, Orlando and Las Vegas and in Canada I've been to Edmonton, Calgary, Banff, Waterloo and Toronto. Outside this region, I've visited Germany for the 2006 World Cup where I followed Trinidad and Tobago in their very first World Cup.

I've been able to travel primarily due to my work at the Unviersity and I am thankful for that. I intend to visit much more places while I can and what makes it more fun is that now I've got my wife and daughter to tag along :)

No comments: